Capital Radiology Pty Ltd, ABN 37 126 357 944 (Capital Radiology) complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) to ensure that your personal information is protected. In this statement, all references to personal information include sensitive information (such as information about your health, including diagnostic images, referrals and reports) unless indicated otherwise.
Capital Radiology will collect, hold and use your personal information:
- to provide you with our products and services, including diagnostic imaging and healthcare products/services;
- to enable your treating healthcare professionals to provide you with healthcare services;
- to manage our relationship with you including any invoicing or billing arrangements or contact for follow up purposes;
- to review, develop and improve our existing and new products and services;
- for quality assurance or insurance purposes;
- for commercial or business purposes relating to the running or management of our business, including making appointments;
- to comply with legal or regulatory obligations;
- for other purposes required or authorised by or under law, including purposes for which you have provided your express or implied consent.
If you are a patient, Capital Radiology will typically collect your personal information from you or from your treating healthcare professional, health service provider and/or hospital.
If you provide your email address, telephone and/or mobile phone number, you also consent to Capital Radiology using those details to contact you (including by telephone call, SMS or email) for any of the above purposes.
Capital Radiology may disclose your personal information to:
- healthcare professionals we engage to assist us to provide our products and services and other healthcare professionals that we refer you to for further healthcare services;
- other healthcare professionals who warrant that you have engaged them to provide you with healthcare services;
- any organisation that is paying for the provision of our products and services to you such as government organisations (Medicare Australia, WorkCover, or the Transport Accident Commission), your private health insurer or your employer (as the case may be);
- other persons or organisations we contract with to assist us in carrying out the above purposes such as providers of image processing or analysis, data storage, IT services, equipment services ,professional advisors, and Capitol Health group’s or our healthcare professionals’ insurers;
- regulatory authorities;
- other entities in the Capitol Health group; and
- prospective purchasers of our assets or business.
- Capital Radiology is unlikely to transfer your personal information overseas, but if any of your data was transferred overseas it would be in a deidentified form with all your personal information removed.
From time to time we may contact you to provide you with information about other products and services offered by us, or other service providers who have a relationship with us, that we consider may be of interest to you. When we contact you, it may be via mail, phone, facsimile, email and/or SMS. If you do not wish to receive marketing material from us you can contact us at any time to let us know by emailing email@example.com.
If you do not provide personal information requested of you to Capital Radiology, we may be unable to provide you with the products and services requested of us.
By clicking accept you consent to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this statement.